Gossip Broken up with Katrina Salman admits

Gossip Broken up with Katrina Salman admits


The it have broken some of Bollywood Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. In an interview with Today's Headlines Salman admitted that the two made their way.I broke with Katrina. We were friends, then for all of us are now friends, said Salman.
Katrina, chose to leave, but God, instead of answering, when the two are separated from each other directly. I do not think any of us knows the future. We try always to make plans and I learned from my experience that really can not afford plans. God has made his own plans for you, said Katrina.
But, which means that it be a publicity stunt, Salman ended the conversation by saying, Tak Aapka breast Samay hum dono rakhenge confused (two of us remain confused over a longer period).


0 comments to "Gossip Broken up with Katrina Salman admits"

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Blog Archive

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters