Hollywood Actress Kate Moss Hot For Jewellery Ad

Hollywood Actress Kate Moss Hot For Jewellery Ad

Kate Moss has been stripped of his clothes for a new advertising campaign for a line of jewelry.In a photo-shoot for Candida jeweler David Yurman, the Queen of the bridge at the age of 35, is on the front wearing only a collar and a heavy chain bracelet lie. On another occasion, she was photographed at sea, with his hair combed back, dailymail.co.uk with a number of different reports.
The photos were taken by renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh and Moss, with its size, the slightly more curved is happy now.
I was never anorexic, I'd never be so thin. But I remember, I do not want to be lean to it. I was doing shows and flying economy, nobody fed me. Or I would stay in hotels so cheap at the moment come, which should, there was no room service has not eaten for a long time, he said.
Moss said he knows that too many people consider as a natural beauty.
It sounds corny, but I think if you are beautiful inside, he appears secure. It can be a pretty face, but if you're a good man is not easy. I 'm not a popular traditional beauty, but apparently I think I'm good. If you're a good man, that certainly helps.


0 comments to "Hollywood Actress Kate Moss Hot For Jewellery Ad"

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Blog Archive

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters